How to get there
- From Salardú we take the road going to Vall d’Aiguamòg, direction to Banhs de Tredòs.
- In winter, normally the road is open until the parking area just behind the Eth Cerèr restaurant of Montadí. (4 hours walking to get the refuge, skis or snowshoe are mandatory)
- From June 15th to September 15th, your car have to be left in the parking area of Banhs de Tredòs, 8 km from Salardú. (2 hours walking to get the refuge)
- From the parking of Banhs de Tredòs you can use a taxi service. (40 minutes walking to get the refuge)
Outside the above mentioned dates you can go with your own car as far as weather and terrain conditions allow you.
- 60 vacants distributed in 5 rooms with bunk beds, mattress and blankets.
- Food and drinking service.
- WC and showers (cold water so far).
- Emergency radio directly connected to Grup de rescat de muntanya dels Pompiers d’Aran.
- Information about the area.
- Mountain guide service
- Night: 18,00 €
- With federated licence: 16,00 €
- Dinner: 18,50 €
- Breakfast: 7,00 €
- Picnic: 11,50 €